Thinking of becoming a rural attorney? Unsure where you can get additional funding? Law students who are hired by rural practitioners for summer clerkships can apply for financial aid through 2 programs offered by both the Iowa State Bar Association (ISBA) (specifically, the ISBA’s Rural Practice Committee) and Iowa Legal Aid.
The Longfellow Elementary PTA is looking for student volunteers for its annual fundraiser “Spring Carnival” on Saturday March 28th from noon to 8:00 pm.
Need $5,000? Public Citizen is looking for law school student writers to submit an essay for the 2015 Hogan/Smoger Access to Justice Essay Competition.


Subscribe to Articles