Many Law Hawks come back to campus for Law Reunion Weekend over Homecoming. We invite them to connect with current students over lunch. Take advantage of all this knowledge in one room! The event takes place from 12:30-1:30 p.m. on Friday, October 18.
Space is limited, and pre-registration is required. Prior to the luncheon we'll provide with alums' names, where they work, and their practice areas. Tables at the luncheon will be labeled by practice areas and a couple other groupings. Students are free to move to different tables to meet with as many attorneys as they would like.
In an informal setting over lunch tables, they will answer your questions, and also share some of the following:
- A day in the life of an attorney.
- Their journey from first job to current location.
- What they do to give back to their communities both in legal and non-legal ways.
- What they have found difficult in their profession and how they overcame it.
- If they knew then what they know now, what would they do differently.
This event is at capacity. Registration has closed.