The Citizen Lawyer Program is pleased to announce the Spring 2015 Lawyer & Leaders schedule:
- Thursday, January 29 at 12:40pm
- Beyond the Books. Kimberly Stamatelos & Amy Skogerson.
- Friday, February 6 at 12:40 pm (245 BLB)
- Pro Bono = Supreme Opportunities. Sara Ghadiri
- Thursday, February 19 at 12:40pm (245 BLB)
- Cultural Intelligence. Lindsay Jarrett.
- Friday, March 6 at 12:40pm (285 BLB)
- Associating as an Associate: The Value of Professional Association Membership. Abhay Nadipuram and Alex Grasso
- Friday, March 27 at 12:40pm (TBA BLB)
- Gray Area Thinking: Understanding Diverse Humans. Ellen Krug
- Friday, March 27 at 1pm (232 BLB)
- The Belle Babb Mansfield Women in Law Conference featuring the Katherine Finn Milleman Memorial Lecture. Keynote by Molly O'Meara Schnell; Panel with Chris Luzzie, Professor Caroline Sheerin, Rachel Zimmerman Smith, and Megan Thiel
- *Pizza will be served followed by a dessert/networking reception
- Thursday, April 2 at 12:40pm (125 BLB)
- Financial Planning and Investments.
Attendance at one Lawyers & Leaders program each semester is one requirement for membership in the Pro Bono Society. For more information, contact the Citizen Lawyer Program in 182 BLB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedule is subject to change. Details will be announced prior to each program.