Clothing Closet volunteers at the University of Iowa needed!
The Clothing Closet provides free professional and business casual clothing items to undergraduate and graduate students. The Clothing Closet's goal is to ensure that all UIowa students not only feel ready but look ready when they are interacting with professionals at interviews, networking events, career fairs, etc. The Clothing Closet is looking for volunteers to assist with the following tasks:
- Assist with counting and restocking inventory.
- Ensuring the Closet is clean and organized each day.
- Help with promotion of the Clothing Closet on campus and social media.
- Document suggestions for the Clothing Closet.
- Assist with Clothing Closet fundraisers and clothing drives.
- Go on shopping/donation trips.
- Aid in the renovation of the Clothing Closet.
To get more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator." The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you and let you know what is needed for you to begin volunteering.